Anyone would benefit from this advice
I hope members of the Democratic Party will keep a few things in mind after they retake control of whatever remains of our great American Republic.
- Don’t take on a holier-than-thou attitude. Never talk down to people. It makes you the lesser person.
- Don’t talk over people. It’s rude and makes you a bully.
- Don’t let people talk over you. Don’t let bullies run over you.
- Listen more than you talk. God gave you two ears and one mouth. Allocate your resources appropriately.
- Make good trouble. John Lewis, may he rest in peace, deserves for all of us to surge forward on his mission to gain true equality for all.